In “normal” times, HARC members have access to at least a couple of local ham radio swap meets each year. These are great opportunities to clean your shack of unneeded clutter, and to find deals on stuff you may need. During the Covid-19 pandemic, these swap meets are more problematic due to the need for social distancing, etc.
To help fill this void, HARC is providing this on-line “Virtual Swap Meet” for its members.
Ham-related items you wish to sell can be listed here until they are sold. To avoid unwanted solicitations, spam, etc., only the seller’s name and call sign will be posted. Presumably, HARC members can figure out how to contact each other.
If you have Ham gear that you would like to sell, please contact David, KN6CEH, with the specifics to have it listed here. Private sales only--No commercial listings will be posted. Thanks.
Yaesu FT-8800R: 2m/70cm Mobile. $200 Firm
Perfect condition. In original box!!! Extra accessories include data cable, 2 power cables, mic extension cable. Already has local frequencies pre-programmed.
Reason for sale: Trying to streamline and have all same make and model of mobile radios.
Contact: Anthony, KG6LHW.
C-Crane crank-up radio. $25 donation to HARC.
This radio has the infamous crank feature, PLUS, it will function with built in solar panels! Has flash light and full power cable kit!
Contact: Jaye, KE6SLS
K6PIJ, is offering the following items for sale:
- Tram D201 CB Radio needs tubes but unsure which**Make offer*
- Palastar AT4K 2500 Watt Tuner**$850*
- Radio Shack 3 Range SWR Mod Checker**$100*
- Heath Kit HM 102 SWR 200/2000 Wat meter**$60*
- Hygain Transmit Receive Directional Control**$60*
- Alpha Delta Delta 4 4 position Switch**$90*
- W9GR Audio Filter**$75*
- DCI 146 4 H 2 meter Band Audio Filter**$50*
- SEC 1235 M Switching 30A power Supply**$150*
- Cyber Power 10 Outlet Battery Backup**$140*
- The Astron power supply should be RS 35**$65*
- Crushcraft A124WB 2 meter antenna**$25*
- MFJ 250 Dummy load 1000 or 1500 watt **$65*
- Signal Corps Army transmitter BC 458A**$40*
- Hustler C 30 spring**$25*
- Sounder 3C Telegraph Key**$65*
- Sangamo Weston Model 301 DC microammeter**$20*
- Sears Tach Dwell Voltmeter **$25*
All prices are negotiable and reasonable offers will be considered and equipment is untested. The Palastar tuner is reportedly near new and not used much at all.
If you are interested in any of the above, contact: Steve, K6PIJ
The Humboldt Amateur Radio Club has the following radios for sale:
- ICOM IC-2100H
- ICOM IC-2720H
Proceeds from the sale of these radios supports HARC.
If you are interested in any of these radios, please contact Anthony, KG6LHW