- Second Tuesday workshop for April will cover Aviation monitoring and Marine radio. Talk willstart at 1930 at the regular HARC meetion location.
- Thursday, April 18th at 1900L, the Humboldt County EmComm group will have a meeting at the 11th & E streets location. Peter will talk on the changes at ARRL in regards to ARES. Upcoming table top exercise in Blue Lake.
- Sunday, May 5th, Avenue of the Giants Marathon. VHF communicators needed.
- Second Tuesday workshop for May will be an antenna build of 2m 1/4 verticals.
- Kenetic Grand Championship May 25,26,27.
- This and following digital bulletins will be available via Packet at W6ZZK-1 145.05 MHz.
Send any bulletins or announcements for the Eureka Emergency VHF Net via Packet to WA6NBG@W6ZZK-1 or email to email@example.com.