This is a PACKET radio RELAY:
- Bill k6erq has a major issue with RF noise and would like to see if someone with a mobile HF rig could help him sniff out the source of the noise in Ferndale.
You can contact Bill via the FWRA or the IRLP repeater.
- Humboldt EmComm group will have an on-the-air meeting Tursday, June 20th at 1900L on the Far West system.
- Field Day will be again at Woodly Island. Plans are still being developed. Some will be gathering Friday afternoon with setup starting Saturday at 0900L and the start of the event 1100L Saturday morning. Potluck dinner Saturday evening. The HARC club's mailing list is also a spot to monitor Field Day planning. If anyone is not subscribed to the list they
- can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added.
- !!!FD2019 Wx report!!!
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- This and following digital bulletins will be available via Packet at W6ZZK-1 145.05 MHz. Also available online at: https:www.humboldt-rc.org/catagory/bulletin-board/
- Send any bulletins or announcements for the Eureka Emergency VHF Net via Packet to WA6NBG@W6ZZK-1 or email to email@example.com.
This ends the digital bulletin for June 17th.