- Technicain class license class starts Tonight, September 10th at the H.A.R.C location at 1900L.
- Tuesday, September 11th is the second Tuesday workshop at the regular H.A.R C. meeting location at 1900L with a discussion and training on digital radio techniques.
- September 15 is the Eureka Block Party at Carson Park. H.A.R.C. will have a booth promoting Amateur Radio. Come and help out.
- VE testing on Saturday, September 15th.
- October 6th will have a California QSO party campout.
- October 14th will be the Humboldt Redwoods Marathon. We will need VHF communicators.
- This and following digital bulletins will be available via Packet at W6ZZK-1 145.05 MHz.
- Also available online at: https:www.humboldt-arc.org/catagory/bulletin-board/
Here is the fire report for 09-10-18
47,110 Acres, 5% Contained
Interstate 5 between Redding and Mt. Shasta is open. Travel is reduced to one lane in each direction for approximately seventeen miles.
***The Shasta County Sheriff’s Office has issued mandatory evacuations for residents along the Interstate 5 corridor from exit 707 at Vollmers north to exit 714 at Gibson***
46,150 Acres, 95% Contained
32,398 Acres, 77% Contained
Cal Year to date Statistics
January 1, 2018 through September 9, 2018 4,732 Fires, 616,697 Acres
January 1, 2017 through September 9, 2017 4,621 Fires, 235,925 Acres
5 year average (same interval) 4,396 Fires, 175,634 Acers
2018 Combined YTD (CALFIRE & US Forest Service) 5,701 Fires 1,325,023 Acers
(Carl – KM6LIQ)
Send any bulletins or announcements for the Eureka Emergency VHF Net via Packet to WA6NBG@W6ZZK-1 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ends the digital bulletin for September 10th.